- October 21, 2023 ~ Keirokai Dinner, Nikkei Cultural Society of Lethbridge.
- October 3, 2023 ~ 2023 Golden Maple Reception, University of Lethbridge, Presenter: Tad Mitsui “Wild Birds and Boundary Crossings: Lessons from a Varied Life.”
- May 13, 2023 ~ “Returning the Stories” event with Darren Aoki, Carly Adams, and Elaine Toth at Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden in the Bunka Centre. Updates on workshop outcomes, public programming, and unveiling new Memory Booth installations.
- February 25, 2023 ~ Butsudan Shrine Workshop ~ The Buddhist Temple of Southern Alberta (BTSA) in co-operation with the Nikkei Memory Capture Project offered a special one-day event. For more information: https://www.thebtsa.com/eventlist/butsudan-workshop or email: email@example.com.
- February 10, 2023 ~ Dr. Carly Adams presented “Pat Sassa, Digitial Storytelling, and Community Histories: The Nikkei Memory Capture Project” as part of the History Seminar Series at Saint Mary’s University in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- November 19, 2022 ~ Dr. Carly Adams presented “Sweeping, Skating, Sliding: Japanese Canadians (Re)making Community in Southern, Alberta, Canada” as part of the Japan-Canada Forum at Hokkaido University in Sapporo, Japan.
- September 29, 2022 ~ Nikka Yuko Golden Maple Reception. Keynote presentation: Dr. Gideon Fujiwara, University of Lethbridge. Elaine Toth also provided an update on the Nikkei Memory Capture Project and shared our latest digital storytelling film.
- July 14, 2022 ~ Nikka Yuko Bunka Centre Grand Opening. The event included an unveiling of the Timemap collaboration, the Memory Booth, and a keynote presentation by Dr. Darren Aoki, Dr. Carly Adams, and Elaine Toth.
- July 9, 2022 ~ Digital Storytelling Workshop: Inter-racial Intimacies. Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden, Lethbridge, Alberta. Facilitated by Elaine Toth, Dr. Darren Aoki, and Dr. Carly Adams.
- June 11, 2022 ~ Drs. Darren Aoki and Carly Adams presented “Co-creative Oral History Practices: Experiences from the Nikkei Memory Capture Project” at the Widening the River Symposium, Lethbridge, Alberta.
- March 26, 2021 ~ Dr. Carly Adams, Dr. Darren Aoki, and Elaine Toth presented research from the Nikkei Memory Capture Project at the European Social Science History Conference [online].
- October 9, 2019 ~ Dr. Carly Adams shared research from the Nikkei Memory Capture Project as part of the Nikkei National Museum Alberta Sugar Beet tour, Lethbridge, Alberta.
- September 20, 2019 – Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden Golden Maple Reception. Keynote presentation: Drs. Carly Adams and Darren Aoki.
- September 19, 2019 – Drs. Darren Aoki and Dr. Carly Adams gave a presentation about the Nikkei Memory Capture Project as part of the Raymond Pioneer Museum Speakers Series.
- September 30, 2017 – The Nikkei Memory Capture Project Research team joined Pastor George Takashima on a tour of the New Denver and Kaslo internment areas.
- July 14 and 18, 2017 – Japanese Canadian Memories Dinner Series (Talking Food and Talking Sports), co-hosted by the Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden and the Nikkei Memory Capture Project.
- July 15, 2017 – Nikka Yuko 50th Anniversary. The Nikkei Memory Capture Project hosted a Memory Booth and cultural exhibit as part of the festivities.
- July 9, 2017 – Launch of the Nikkei Memory Capture Project with the opening of the “Stop the Presses!” Exhibition at the Galt Museum, Lethbridge, Alberta.